- Q. - Who has recently taken charge as new Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
Description Of This Question
BP Kanungo has recently taken charge as the new Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for a period of three years in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He succeeded R Gandhi. Prior to this appointment, Kanungo was holding the position of Executive Director of RBI. He has worked in several functional areas of the banks such as foreign exchange management, banking and non-banking supervision, currency management, government and bank accounts and public debt. Kanungo has also served as the head of regional offices of RBI at Jaipur and Kolkata besides holding the position of the Banking Ombudsman for Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The IT Department stated that No tax on cash sales of agricultural produce for less than _______?
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved how much loan amount for power project in Andhra Pradesh?
- Where was the “Swachh Hi Seva” campaign launched by President Ram Nath Kovind?
- The Keibul Lamjao National Park is located in which state?
- Which player retains top spot in the men’s Association of Tennis Professionals world singles rankings?