- Q. - The National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) is observed on which date in India?
Description Of This Question
The National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) is observed every year on April 11 to create awareness on maternity care for pregnant and lactating women. The NSMD is an initiative of White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood, India (WRAI). The focus of year 2017 is to ensure that women must have the availability and adequate access to care during pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal services.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Chitwan National Park is located in which country?
- Which country to host 15th edition of International Musculoskeletal Congress (IMC)-2017?
- Who has won the 2017 Men’s Singles title of Monte Carlo Masters Tennis tournament?
- Who has bagged the Sahitya Academy Award for translation 2016 has his book One Part Woman is a translated version of which Tamil novel?
- For which state’s Public Financial Management Capacity Building Program World Bank extended a $36 million loan?