- Q. - The National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) is observed on which date in India?
Description Of This Question
The National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) is observed every year on April 11 to create awareness on maternity care for pregnant and lactating women. The NSMD is an initiative of White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood, India (WRAI). The focus of year 2017 is to ensure that women must have the availability and adequate access to care during pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal services.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who of the following have been chosen for the 2016 Navlekhan Award of Bharatiya Jnanpith?
- Which state govt. has decided to give Rs 2500, monthly honorarium to ‘Jal Rakshaks’?
- Which union minister has launched PowerTex India scheme to boost powerloom sector?
- Who has been conferred the 2017 Personality of the Year award by Skoch Consultancy Services (SCS)?
- Which city to host the 2017 annual convention of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group?