- Q. - The National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) is observed on which date in India?
Description Of This Question
The National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) is observed every year on April 11 to create awareness on maternity care for pregnant and lactating women. The NSMD is an initiative of White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood, India (WRAI). The focus of year 2017 is to ensure that women must have the availability and adequate access to care during pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal services.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Tennis player clinch the French Open mixed doubles trophy recently ?
- “e-health project” will be launched by which state government with support of World Bank (WB)?
- Consider the following statements with respect to recent developments under Namami Gange Programme: I. National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) approved projects worth Rs 1,900 crore for creation of sewage treatment infrastructure in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Delhi. II. 100% sewage treatment facility will be made available for Haridwar, Rishikesh, Vrindavan, Varanasi, Allahabad and NCT of Delhi.
- Barbara Tarbuck, who passed away recently, was the noted actress of which country?
- Which company is the most valuable brand in India, according to recently released 2017 Brand Finance India 100 report?