- Q. - The Keibul Lamjao National Park is located in which state?
Description Of This Question
The Keibul Lamjao National Park is the only floating park in the world, located in the Bishnupur district of Manipur. It is an integral part of Loktak Lake, which is famous for the phumdis floating over it. The park is home to brow-antlered deer ‘Sangai’ that has been included in the Centre-sponsored endangered species recovery programme. Apart from the brow-antlered deer, the other mammals reported are the hog deer, wild boar, , large Indian civet, common otter, jungle cat, golden cat, bay bamboo rat, musk shrew, etc.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Alwin Francis is associated with which sports?
- Which country to host the 2018 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM)?
- The first-ever women television channel “Zan TV” has launched in which country?
- The Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund will be set up by the which organisation to boost financing of milk processing capacities?
- Dr Bhakti Yadav, popularly known as Doctor Didi, was recently presented with Padma Shri award at her residence to recognise her service to the poor. Which state does she belong to?