- Q. - The Keibul Lamjao National Park is located in which state?
Description Of This Question
The Keibul Lamjao National Park is the only floating park in the world, located in the Bishnupur district of Manipur. It is an integral part of Loktak Lake, which is famous for the phumdis floating over it. The park is home to brow-antlered deer ‘Sangai’ that has been included in the Centre-sponsored endangered species recovery programme. Apart from the brow-antlered deer, the other mammals reported are the hog deer, wild boar, , large Indian civet, common otter, jungle cat, golden cat, bay bamboo rat, musk shrew, etc.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the Montreal Masters defeating Roger Federer?
- Which Tennis player clinch the French Open mixed doubles trophy recently ?
- A satellite named _____________, Developed by ISRO for the SAARC region will be launched on May 5, 2017.
- Who is the author of the book “The Wrong Turn: Love and Betrayal in the Time of Netaji”?
- Shibaji Banerjee, who passed away recently, was the legendary player of which sports?