- Q. - Japan will provide how much Official Development Assistance (ODA) loan for infrastructure projects in India for FY 17?
Description Of This Question
Japan will provide an Official Development Assistance (ODA) loan for an amount of Yen 371.345 billion (=Rs.21,590 crore approx) under FY 2016-2017 to India for infrastructure projects, the dedicated freight corridor. For this, the notes were exchanged in New Delhi between S Selvakumar, Joint Secretary under Department of Economic Affairs and Kenji Hiramatsu, Ambassador of Japan to India. (Exchange Rate: Re.1 = Yen 1.72).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has won 18th Asian Junior Team Squash Championship-2017?
- Which private defence manufacturer has developed two Naval Offshore Patrol Vessels (NOPVs) ‘Shachi’ and ‘Shruti’?
- Name the lead vocalist of Linkin Park who passed away recently at the age of 41.
- The 2017 Save Public Sector Banks Day (SPSBD) will be celebrated on which date in India?
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved how much loan amount for power project in Andhra Pradesh?