- Q. - Japan will provide how much Official Development Assistance (ODA) loan for infrastructure projects in India for FY 17?
Description Of This Question
Japan will provide an Official Development Assistance (ODA) loan for an amount of Yen 371.345 billion (=Rs.21,590 crore approx) under FY 2016-2017 to India for infrastructure projects, the dedicated freight corridor. For this, the notes were exchanged in New Delhi between S Selvakumar, Joint Secretary under Department of Economic Affairs and Kenji Hiramatsu, Ambassador of Japan to India. (Exchange Rate: Re.1 = Yen 1.72).
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 2017 World Economic Forum (WEF) annual meeting will be held in which country?
- Which state government has recently signed a MoU with Bharat Broadband Network Ltd (BBNL) to implement BharatNet?
- India signed the Global Environment Facility (GEF) Grant Agreement for “Ecosystems Service Improvement Project”. In which of the following two states the project will be implemented?
- Who was appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Tata Motors in August 2017?
- Who has won the 2017 CEAT International Cricketer of the Year award?