- Q. - Japan will provide how much Official Development Assistance (ODA) loan for infrastructure projects in India for FY 17?
Description Of This Question
Japan will provide an Official Development Assistance (ODA) loan for an amount of Yen 371.345 billion (=Rs.21,590 crore approx) under FY 2016-2017 to India for infrastructure projects, the dedicated freight corridor. For this, the notes were exchanged in New Delhi between S Selvakumar, Joint Secretary under Department of Economic Affairs and Kenji Hiramatsu, Ambassador of Japan to India. (Exchange Rate: Re.1 = Yen 1.72).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)?
- Which state government has signed a MoU with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for agricultural transformation?
- Which country has become the world’s first country to officially recognise parkour as a sport?
- The world’s highest railway bridge will come up over which Indian River?
- Who has been bestowed with the Life Time Achievement (LTA) award at the 6th National Photography Awards?