- Q. - India’s first-ever micro drama festival “Thespis” has started in which city?
Description Of This Question
India’s first-ever micro-drama festival “Thespis” has started at the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts in New Delhi on April 9, 2017. The micro drama festival has presented the series of 25 micro drama tales composed with the duration of 10 minutes and is named after Thespis of Icaria, who lived in 6th century BC and was the first actor to perform solo. The plays are conceptualised in 10 different languages, including Kashmiri, Rajasthani, Urdu, Punjabi, Oriya, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi and English. It is organized by Delhi based registered theatre group ‘Vriksh’.
Related Topics & Questions:
- With which country Union Health Ministry collaborated to launch the national human milk bank called ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’ in New Delhi?
- What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, as per World Bank (WB)’s latest report “India Development Report”
- Which Indian personality has been named in the Forbes’s 2017 Global Game Changers list?
- A satellite named _____________, Developed by ISRO for the SAARC region will be launched on May 5, 2017.
- Which state government has formed a panel on separate flag for the state?