- Q. - India’s first-ever micro drama festival “Thespis” has started in which city?
Description Of This Question
India’s first-ever micro-drama festival “Thespis” has started at the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts in New Delhi on April 9, 2017. The micro drama festival has presented the series of 25 micro drama tales composed with the duration of 10 minutes and is named after Thespis of Icaria, who lived in 6th century BC and was the first actor to perform solo. The plays are conceptualised in 10 different languages, including Kashmiri, Rajasthani, Urdu, Punjabi, Oriya, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi and English. It is organized by Delhi based registered theatre group ‘Vriksh’.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the author of the book “Autoplay:Not-so Stories”?
- Which state government will organise the first-of-its-kind “Tulip festival”?
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Tea Board of India?
- Which IIT institute will start ‘Vastu Shastra’ classes for architecture students?
- Manappuram Finance launched its own co-branded prepaid card in tie-up with