- Q. - Which high level committee has been set up to examine working of regulatory bodies for AYUSH system of medicine?
Description Of This Question
The high-level committee headed by Arvind Panagariya has been set up to examine the working of the regulatory bodies viz. Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) and Central Council of Homoeopathy(CCH) and their governing legislations viz. Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC) Act 1970 and Homoeopathy Central Council (HCC) Act 1973 respectively, for suggesting suitable reforms. Panagariya is the Chairmanship of Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog. The AYUSH systems of medicine are regulated by two statutory regulatory bodies viz. CCIM and CCH. These regulatory bodies regulate education and practice of AYUSH systems of medicine through its subordinate regulations and also maintain central registers of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which player got the man of the series, in India Australia ODI that concluded yesterday?
- With which country India has signed an agreement to establish regular Foreign Office-level consultations?
- Which Indian cricket player has won the Sir Garfield Sober Trophy for 2016?
- Which state government has recently signed an agreement with United Nations and IIIT for setting up innovation lab in the state?
- John Berger, who passed away recently, was the renowned author of which country?