- Q. - The G-7 Foreign Ministers meeting has started in which country?
Description Of This Question
The G-7 Foreign Ministers meeting has started in Luca, Italy from April 10, 2017. The civil war in Syria is likely to dominate talks in the two day summit, with Italy hoping for a final communique that will reinforce United Nations’ efforts to end six years of conflict. The fight against terrorism is also expected to be high on the agenda. The meeting comes as the United States moves a Navy strike group near the Korean peninsula amid concerns over North Korea’s nuclear ambitions, and as the West’s relations with Russia struggle to overcome years of mistrust. The Group of 7 (G7) consists of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom (UK) and the United States (USA).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following states first banned the use of plastic bags?
- Who is the newly appointed chairman of Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT)?
- Which IIT institute has collaborated with the British Geological Survey (BGS) to turn Varanasi into a smart city?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a website to honour gallantry award winners. Which is the highest peace time gallantry award?
- How much amount has been allocated for Bharat Net Project to promote digital transactions into rural India?