- Q. - The G-7 Foreign Ministers meeting has started in which country?
Description Of This Question
The G-7 Foreign Ministers meeting has started in Luca, Italy from April 10, 2017. The civil war in Syria is likely to dominate talks in the two day summit, with Italy hoping for a final communique that will reinforce United Nations’ efforts to end six years of conflict. The fight against terrorism is also expected to be high on the agenda. The meeting comes as the United States moves a Navy strike group near the Korean peninsula amid concerns over North Korea’s nuclear ambitions, and as the West’s relations with Russia struggle to overcome years of mistrust. The Group of 7 (G7) consists of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom (UK) and the United States (USA).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which city is hosting the international conference on e-governance “ICEGOV 2017”?
- The Union Government will launch which platform to leverage Information Technology (IT)?
- What is the theme of 2017 World Asthma Day (WAD)?
- Which Indian fencer has won gold in the sabre event of the Tournoi Satellite Fencing Championship (TSFC)?
- Reema Lagoo, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?