- Q. - The G-7 Foreign Ministers meeting has started in which country?
Description Of This Question
The G-7 Foreign Ministers meeting has started in Luca, Italy from April 10, 2017. The civil war in Syria is likely to dominate talks in the two day summit, with Italy hoping for a final communique that will reinforce United Nations’ efforts to end six years of conflict. The fight against terrorism is also expected to be high on the agenda. The meeting comes as the United States moves a Navy strike group near the Korean peninsula amid concerns over North Korea’s nuclear ambitions, and as the West’s relations with Russia struggle to overcome years of mistrust. The Group of 7 (G7) consists of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom (UK) and the United States (USA).
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the theme of 2017 World Wetlands Day?
- Which high-level committee has recently submitted its report on Scouts and Guides to the Union Government?
- Which country is hosting the World Street Food Congress (WSFC17)?
- Which committee has been constituted by the Haryana Government to resolve the problem of those agitating for reservation and other issues of the state?
- Who has won the 2017 Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix World Championship?