- Q. - The first NIMCARE World Health Day Summit 2017 has started in which city?
Description Of This Question
The President of India, Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the first NIMCARE World Health Day Summit 2017 on April 7, 2017 in New Delhi. The slogan of the summit is ‘Unite for a Healthy Mind’. The NIMCARE is a registered Charitable Trust under the Government of Tamil Nadu. The purpose of the non-profitable trust is to make a change in the lives of the underprivileged people by providing them with the highest quality healthcare to every member of the society, educate healthcare professionals in the best available techniques in the world of healthcare and combat the various afflictions ailing the people of the society with the help of cutting edge research.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The book “You Got Magic” has been authored by whom?
- Which state to have India’s first privately-run railway station?
- The International Conference and Exhibition on Re-enforced Plastics (ICERP) has started in which Indian city?
- How many coaches of Indian Railways will be refurbished and retrofitted in next five years under the Mission Retro-Fitment launched recently?
- The 2017 Pana Sankranti has recently celebrated in which state of India?