- Q. - The first NIMCARE World Health Day Summit 2017 has started in which city?
Description Of This Question
The President of India, Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the first NIMCARE World Health Day Summit 2017 on April 7, 2017 in New Delhi. The slogan of the summit is ‘Unite for a Healthy Mind’. The NIMCARE is a registered Charitable Trust under the Government of Tamil Nadu. The purpose of the non-profitable trust is to make a change in the lives of the underprivileged people by providing them with the highest quality healthcare to every member of the society, educate healthcare professionals in the best available techniques in the world of healthcare and combat the various afflictions ailing the people of the society with the help of cutting edge research.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following metal’s use in firecrackers has not been banned by the Supreme Court?
- UNESCO recently added caves with world’s oldest known art to heritage list. These caves are located in which of the following countries?
- Kristin Davis has been appointed the new UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador. She hails from which country?
- India’s first-ever transgender athletic meet was held in which state?
- Where is the headquarters of the National Safety Council (NSC)?