- Q. - Which country’s team has won the 5th edition of Asian School Hockey Championship-2017?
Description Of This Question
The Indian School team has won the 5th edition of Asian School Hockey Championship after defeating Malaysia by 5-1 at the Aishbagh Stadium in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. For India, Alishan Mohammad scored two goals and Pratap Lakra successfully converted a penalty corner and a penalty stroke in the goal. Maninder Singh scored the fifth goal. Malaysia managed to score its single goal through Akhimullah Anuar Esook.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Alexander Zverev has won the 2017 Men’s singles Rome Masters tennis tournament. He hails from which country?
- Who has been bestowed with the 2016 Sangeet Natak Akademi Puraskar?
- With which country Union Health Ministry collaborated to launch the national human milk bank called ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’ in New Delhi?
- Arjun Tulshiram Pawar, who passed away recently, was related to which field?
- K V Pusa, who passed away recently, was the noted politician of which state?