- Q. - Which country’s team has won the 5th edition of Asian School Hockey Championship-2017?
Description Of This Question
The Indian School team has won the 5th edition of Asian School Hockey Championship after defeating Malaysia by 5-1 at the Aishbagh Stadium in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. For India, Alishan Mohammad scored two goals and Pratap Lakra successfully converted a penalty corner and a penalty stroke in the goal. Maninder Singh scored the fifth goal. Malaysia managed to score its single goal through Akhimullah Anuar Esook.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Bargarh Dhanua Jatra festival has started in which of the following states?
- The Government of India (GoI) has recently approved investment proposal for generation component of Arun-3 Hydro Electric Project in which country?
- Which hockey team has won the 5th edition of Coal India Hockey India League (HIL) 2017 tournament?
- Which union minister has inaugurated India’s largest waste-to-power plant in New Delhi?
- What is the current repo rate as per latest 6th bi-monthly monetary policy for the FY 2016-17?