- Q. - Which country’s team has won the 5th edition of Asian School Hockey Championship-2017?
Description Of This Question
The Indian School team has won the 5th edition of Asian School Hockey Championship after defeating Malaysia by 5-1 at the Aishbagh Stadium in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. For India, Alishan Mohammad scored two goals and Pratap Lakra successfully converted a penalty corner and a penalty stroke in the goal. Maninder Singh scored the fifth goal. Malaysia managed to score its single goal through Akhimullah Anuar Esook.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 2017 National Ice Skating Championship has started in which of the following states?
- Which state government has signed a MoU with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for agricultural transformation?
- Which country hosted the 2017 International Basava Convention (IBC)?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Index?
- Name the iconic European feminist politician who died recently.