- Q. - Which country has become the first NATO member to launch self-contained cyber command unit?
Description Of This Question
Germany has become the first North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member to launch a self-contained cyber command unit, which is designed to shield IT and weapons systems from growing attacks. The Cyber and Information Space Command (Kdo CIR) will have a status equal to that of the army, navy, and air force. The Kdo CIR is the youngest branch of Germany’s military “Bundeswehr”. It will operate and protect the military’s own IT infrastructure and computer-assisted weapons systems, and tackle online threats. The center would also focus on war-game offensive skills and capabilities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company has become the new team sponsor for the Indian Cricket?
- Which bank has become the first Indian bank to launch bio-degradable prepaid gift cards?
- India’s first laser technology-based advanced AVMS RTO check post has set up at which state?
- Who has won the 2017 Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix World Championship?
- The Union Government will launch which platform to leverage Information Technology (IT)?