- Q. - Which country has become the first NATO member to launch self-contained cyber command unit?
Description Of This Question
Germany has become the first North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member to launch a self-contained cyber command unit, which is designed to shield IT and weapons systems from growing attacks. The Cyber and Information Space Command (Kdo CIR) will have a status equal to that of the army, navy, and air force. The Kdo CIR is the youngest branch of Germany’s military “Bundeswehr”. It will operate and protect the military’s own IT infrastructure and computer-assisted weapons systems, and tackle online threats. The center would also focus on war-game offensive skills and capabilities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 2017 Assam International Agri-Horiculture show has started in which city?
- Who will become the first woman Chief Executive (CE) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region?
- The first NIMCARE World Health Day Summit 2017 has started in which city?
- Which player got the man of the series, in India Australia ODI that concluded yesterday?
- India’s first bus to run on biogas will start from which of the following cities?