- Q. - The Civil Services Day (CSD) is celebrated on which day in India?
Description Of This Question
The Civil Services Day (CSD) is organized every year on April 21 in India by civil servants to rededicate and recommit themselves to the cause of the people. This day gives civil servants the opportunity for introspection and thinking about future strategies to deal with the challenges being posed by the changing times. On this occasion, all officers of Central and State Governments are honoured for excellence in public administration by the Prime Minister of India. This year, 2-day programme will be inaugurated by the Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on April 20, 2017 and the Prime Minister Narendra Modi will confer PM’s awards for Excellence in Public Administration to Districts/Implementing units and other Central/State organisations on April 21, 2017 for effective implementation of Identified Priority Programmes and Innovation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian personality has been bestowed with the 2017 Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report Heroes Award?
- The World Turtle Day (WTD) is observed on which date?
- Which of the following banks has become the India’s most-valued Public Sector Unit (PSU) in terms of market valuation?
- which one of the following festival is related to fishing in Yamuna Basin ?
- Which country will chair the International Maritime Search and Rescue Exercise (IMMSAREX) to be held in November 2017 in Bay of Bengal?