- Q. - Which city has become the first Indian city to offer 1Gbps wired broadband internet service?
Description Of This Question
The Atria Convergence Technologies (ACT) Fibrenet has recently launched 1 Gigabit per second wired broadband internet service in Hyderabad. With this launch, Hyderabad has become the India’s first ‘Giga-enabled’. ACT Fibrenet uses fiber optic technology and its 1 Gbps offering is 400 times faster than the average internet speed of 2.5 megabits per second in India. Giga speeds will allow downloads from the internet faster than transferring data from a USB drive and will be available for Rs 5,999 per month.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who will become the new chairperson of the National Commission for Minorities (NCM)?
- Which city is hosting the 2017 Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet (GRAM)?
- Who has flagged off, the 14th Walkathon on the Occasion of International Day of Older Persons?
- The 2017 International Conference on Disability Communication (ICDC) was held in which country?
- Which country’s president has signed contentious religious marriages law?