- Q. - Who has become the new Whole Time Member (WTM) of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
Description Of This Question
Dr. Navrang Saini has taken charge as new Whole Time Member (WTM) of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) in New Delhi. Dr. Saini will look after Registration & Monitoring wing comprising Insolvency Professionals, Information Utilities, Insolvency Professional Agencies & Entities, Valuers, Surveillance, Investigation and Grievance Redressal. He will also look after Legal Affairs and Establishment. Dr. Saini served as a member of the Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS). He has served Ministry of Corporate Affairs in various capacities and played a key role in implementation of MCA 21. His last assignment was Director General, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Where is the headquarters of the Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA)?
- Recently in which country Global Mobile Internet conference was held?
- Which country is host to the 4th BIMSTEC Summit-2017?
- Who of the following resigned from the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) of BCCI?
- Who has been appointed as the new Financial Commissioner (FC) of Railways?