- Q. - Who has become the new Whole Time Member (WTM) of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
Description Of This Question
Dr. Navrang Saini has taken charge as new Whole Time Member (WTM) of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) in New Delhi. Dr. Saini will look after Registration & Monitoring wing comprising Insolvency Professionals, Information Utilities, Insolvency Professional Agencies & Entities, Valuers, Surveillance, Investigation and Grievance Redressal. He will also look after Legal Affairs and Establishment. Dr. Saini served as a member of the Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS). He has served Ministry of Corporate Affairs in various capacities and played a key role in implementation of MCA 21. His last assignment was Director General, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which high level committee has been set up to examine working of regulatory bodies for AYUSH system of medicine?
- The Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Which Hollywood actor has won the first-ever gender-neutral MTV award for Best Actor in a movie?
- The 2017 National Standards Conclave (NSC) was held in which city?
- What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, as per World Bank (WB)’s latest report “India Development Report”