- Q. - Who has become the new Whole Time Member (WTM) of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
Description Of This Question
Dr. Navrang Saini has taken charge as new Whole Time Member (WTM) of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) in New Delhi. Dr. Saini will look after Registration & Monitoring wing comprising Insolvency Professionals, Information Utilities, Insolvency Professional Agencies & Entities, Valuers, Surveillance, Investigation and Grievance Redressal. He will also look after Legal Affairs and Establishment. Dr. Saini served as a member of the Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS). He has served Ministry of Corporate Affairs in various capacities and played a key role in implementation of MCA 21. His last assignment was Director General, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Where was the second meeting of India-UK Home Affairs Dialogue held?
- India’s longest cable-stayed bridge across river Narmada is situated on which National Highway (NH)?
- Which city to host the National conference on Jal Kranti Abhiyan?
- Rinku Hooda, who won silver at the World U-20 Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
- How many world-class universities will be set up in the country by the Union Government?