- Q. - Who has been appointed the new chief justice of Madras High Court?
Description Of This Question
Justice Indira Banerjee has been appointed the new Chief Justice of Madras High Court. With this, Justice Banerjee would be the second woman next to Justice Kanta Kumari Bhatnagar (June – November, 1992) to head the charted court. Prior to this appointment, Banerjee was a judge of the Delhi High Court.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which player has made her debut at No. 1, joining Rafael Nadal in U.S. Open champion?
- What is the theme of the 2017 World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD)?
- The book “Scattered Souls” has been authored by whom?
- Who has been appointed as the new Chancellor of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)?
- Who has been named as the “Captain of the Year” at 2017 ESPNcricinfo Awards?