- Q. - Who has been appointed the new chief justice of Madras High Court?
Description Of This Question
Justice Indira Banerjee has been appointed the new Chief Justice of Madras High Court. With this, Justice Banerjee would be the second woman next to Justice Kanta Kumari Bhatnagar (June – November, 1992) to head the charted court. Prior to this appointment, Banerjee was a judge of the Delhi High Court.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 2017 All India Conference of Waqf Boards has started in which city?
- The World Day Against Cyber Censorship (WDACC) is observed on which date?
- Who will become the new Prime Minister of Nepal?
- Who has been appointed the new Director General (DG) of Investigation in the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)?
- The International No diet day (INDD) is observed on which date?