- Q. - Who has been appointed as new Ambassador and Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations (UN)?
Description Of This Question
Rajiv Kumar Chander, the 1983 batch Indian Foreign Services (IFS) officer, has been appointed as new Ambassador and permanent representative of India to the United Nations (UN) Offices in Geneva. He will succeed Ajit Kumar. At present, Chander is the consul general of India in Vancouver.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has appointed Hana Khatib as first female judge in its Muslim sharia court system?
- Who among the following won the Unite Ideas UNGAViz Textual Analysis and Visualisation Challenge held by UN?
- BCAS has recently suspended the licence of budget carrier IndiGo’s aviation security training facility. What does BCAS stands for?
- Where was the eighth ministerial meeting of Mekong Ganga Cooperation (MGC) held?
- Which boxer won the WBO Asia Pacific and Oriental titles?