- Q. - The World Day Against Cyber Censorship (WDACC) is observed on which date?
Description Of This Question
The World Day Against Cyber Censorship (WDACC) is an online event held every year on March 12 to rally support for a single, unrestricted Internet that is accessible to all and to draw attention to the ways that governments around the world are deterring and censoring free speech online. The annual event is symbolized by a logo created by Reporters Without Borders consisting of a computer mouse breaking free from a chain.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Hackathon has been launched to Support & Showcase potentially great Talent from Inner India?
- Which city hosted the first-ever India Indonesia Energy Forum (IIEF)?
- At which place did the Haridwar bound Utkal Express derail on August 19, 2017?
- Kush Bhagat is associated with which sports?
- Who has become the new Solicitor General of India?