- Q. - The World Day Against Cyber Censorship (WDACC) is observed on which date?
Description Of This Question
The World Day Against Cyber Censorship (WDACC) is an online event held every year on March 12 to rally support for a single, unrestricted Internet that is accessible to all and to draw attention to the ways that governments around the world are deterring and censoring free speech online. The annual event is symbolized by a logo created by Reporters Without Borders consisting of a computer mouse breaking free from a chain.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country is host to the first-ever BIMSTEC National Security Chiefs (NSA) meet to discuss counter terror action plan?
- Which Indian personality has been honoured by US Embassy for Tuberculosis (TB) awareness?
- What will be the inset letter in the new batch of Rs. 500 banknotes released recently by the RBI?
- Which of the following became the first state to fix minimum education qualification for cooperative body poll?
- Which Indian health institute has won first prize for sanitation & hygiene under the Kayakalp awards 2017?