- Q. - The World Bank (WB) has signed how much amount of credit agreement with Uttarakhand to improve quality of health care services?
Description Of This Question
The World Bank (WB) has signed a $100 million credit agreement with the Government of India (GoI) and Uttarakhand in New Delhi to improve quality of health care services in all 13 districts of the state. The key focus of the credit agreement will be to finance innovative engagements with private health care providers. The project also aims to reduce the financial risk for its citizens and make affordable, quality health care available to all.
Related Topics & Questions:
- For extending the Central GST to which state, the Union Cabinet approved the Central Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Bill, 2017?
- Which 2 mobile apps were launched by NHAI to facilitate the availability of FASTags for Electronic Toll Collection?
I. My Toll App
IV. MyRFID App
- The Abohar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of Cauvery Water Dispute Tribunal (CWDT)?
- Which IIT institute will start ‘Vastu Shastra’ classes for architecture students?