- Q. - The World Bank (WB) has signed how much amount of credit agreement with Uttarakhand to improve quality of health care services?
Description Of This Question
The World Bank (WB) has signed a $100 million credit agreement with the Government of India (GoI) and Uttarakhand in New Delhi to improve quality of health care services in all 13 districts of the state. The key focus of the credit agreement will be to finance innovative engagements with private health care providers. The project also aims to reduce the financial risk for its citizens and make affordable, quality health care available to all.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian personality has won the 2017 Goldman Environmental Prize?
- Which union ministery has launched the Botnet Cleaning and Malware Analysis Centre (BCMAC) for analysis of malware and botnets that affect networks and systems?
- Which Indian hockey player has become a member of International Hockey Federation (FIH) Athletes’ Committee?
- Which state government will start free mortuary van service for its’ citizens?
- Which portal has been launched by the union government to ensure transparency in mining operations?