- Q. - The World Bank (WB) has signed how much amount of credit agreement with Uttarakhand to improve quality of health care services?
Description Of This Question
The World Bank (WB) has signed a $100 million credit agreement with the Government of India (GoI) and Uttarakhand in New Delhi to improve quality of health care services in all 13 districts of the state. The key focus of the credit agreement will be to finance innovative engagements with private health care providers. The project also aims to reduce the financial risk for its citizens and make affordable, quality health care available to all.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which union minister has inaugurated the International Yoga Fest (IYF) in New Delhi?
- Who has won the 2017 French Open Women’s Singles Tennis Tournament?
- When is Haifa Day celebrated every year?
- Which Indian-origin personality has been honoured with the highest civilian award “Order of Australia” in Australia for community work?
- The National Trust Foundation Day (NTFD) is observed on which date in India?