- Q. - Who has won the men’s singles title at the 2017 All England Open badminton championships?
Description Of This Question
Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia has won the men’s singles at the 2017 All England Open badminton championships in Birmingham, United Kingdom by defeating Shi Yuqi of China in the final by 21-12, 21-10. It is his 5th singles title. Apart from this, the Chinese pair of Lu Kai and Huang Yaqiong won the Mixed Doubles title by defeating the Malaysian duo of Peng Soon Chan and Liu Ying Goah in the final by 18-21, 21-19, 21-16.
Related Topics & Questions:
- By which year the Union Government has targeted to install 60 Giga Watts wind power capacity?
- Which city is the world’s most crowded cities, according to World Economic Forum (WEF) citing UN Habitat Data?
- Who has won the 2017 ATP Indian Wells Masters title?
- For extending the IGST Act to which state, the Union Cabinet approved the Integrated Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Bill, 2017?
- Which state government has recently gave official language status to endangered tribal language “Kurukh”?