- Q. - Who has won the men’s singles title at the 2017 All England Open badminton championships?
Description Of This Question
Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia has won the men’s singles at the 2017 All England Open badminton championships in Birmingham, United Kingdom by defeating Shi Yuqi of China in the final by 21-12, 21-10. It is his 5th singles title. Apart from this, the Chinese pair of Lu Kai and Huang Yaqiong won the Mixed Doubles title by defeating the Malaysian duo of Peng Soon Chan and Liu Ying Goah in the final by 18-21, 21-19, 21-16.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Noted independent journalist Gauri Lankesh was shot dead recently. In which language she used to write?
- In which coastal state of India coconut was reclassified as ‘tree’ ensuring legal protection for it?
- The first NIMCARE World Health Day Summit 2017 has started in which city?
- Who has been appointed as the state president of BJP in Uttar Pradesh?
- Which state police has launched ‘Tare Zameen Par programme’ to enlighten children in Naxal-affected areas?