- Q. - Who has won the 2017 the Hero Indian Open golf tournament?
Description Of This Question
Shiv Shankar Prasad Chawrasia from India has won the 2017 the Hero Indian Open golf tournament by seven-strokes at the redesigned DLF golf and country club in Gurugram, Haryana. This was his 6th win on the Asian Tour and overall 6th international victory. With this win, Chawrasia became only the third Asian player after Jeev Milkha Singh and Thongchai Jaidee to win four or more European Tour titles. Beside this, Chawrasia became only the second Indian golfer after Jyoti Randhawa to successfully defend the Hero Indian Open title.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed the new chief justice of Madras High Court?
- What is the India’s GDP forecast for FY 18, as per latest Economic Outlook Survey of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Future of Indian Universities: Comparative and International Perspectives’?
- The book “Scattered Souls” has been authored by whom?
- Who has been declared Man of the tournament in 2017 T-20 Deaf and Dumb Asia Cup?