- Q. - Who has won the 2017 ATP Indian Wells Masters title?
Description Of This Question
Roger Federer has won the 2017 ATP Indian Wells Masters title by defeating Stan Wawrinka in the final by 6-4, 7-5. With this win, Federer joined Novak Djokovic as the only man to win five Indian Wells titles. Earlier, he won this title consecutively three times between 2004 and 2006 and in 2012. At 35, Federer is the oldest ATP player to win one of the elite Masters titles, supplanting Andre Agassi who was 34 when he won in Cincinnati in 2004.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Aditya Patil and Suhaani Lohia from Mumbai clinched bronze medals at the Asian Schools Chess Competition. Where was the competition held?
- What is the theme of 11th National Statistics Day observed on June 29, 2017?
- Union Cabinet approved the MoU on BRICS Agriculture Research Platform (BRICS-ARP). During which BRICS Summit the BRICS-ARP was proposed to be set up?
- Consider the following statements with respect to recent developments under Namami Gange Programme: I. National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) approved projects worth Rs 1,900 crore for creation of sewage treatment infrastructure in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Delhi. II. 100% sewage treatment facility will be made available for Haridwar, Rishikesh, Vrindavan, Varanasi, Allahabad and NCT of Delhi.
- In which category Sajan of India won the bronze medal at the Junior World Wrestling Championships in Tampere, Finland?