- Q. - Who will become the first woman Chief Executive (CE) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region?
Description Of This Question
Carrie Lam, a Beijing-backed civil servant, will become the first woman Chief Executive (CE) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. She will succeed Leung Chun-ying on July 1, 2017. The Chief Executive of Hong Kong is the head and representative of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and head of the Government of Hong Kong.
Related Topics & Questions:
- When is the International Nurse day observed every year?
- Which Indian health institute has won first prize for sanitation & hygiene under the Kayakalp awards 2017?
- The Union Cabinet gave its approval to the proposal to complete the balance works of the North Koel Reservoir Project in Jharkhand and Bihar. In this context, consider the following statements:
I. The Project is located in the most backward tribal areas of Palamau and Garhwa districts of Jharkhand.
II. The construction was originally started in the year 1972 and continued till 1993.
Choose the correct option
- Who was elected as the new prime minister of Nepal?
- Which firm in India has announced eight weeks paid paternity leave policy for fathers?