- Q. - Who will become the first woman Chief Executive (CE) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region?
Description Of This Question
Carrie Lam, a Beijing-backed civil servant, will become the first woman Chief Executive (CE) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. She will succeed Leung Chun-ying on July 1, 2017. The Chief Executive of Hong Kong is the head and representative of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and head of the Government of Hong Kong.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The book “Bose: The Indian Samurai – Netaji and the INA Military Assessment” has been authored by whom?
- Dr Bhakti Yadav, popularly known as Doctor Didi, was recently presented with Padma Shri award at her residence to recognise her service to the poor. Which state does she belong to?
- The 2016 World Bhojpuri Conference has started in which of the following cities?
- What is the India’s GDP growth rate in 2018, as per latest World Bank’s Global Economic Prospects (GEP) report?
- The Mathikettan Shola National Park is located in which state?