- Q. - Who will become the first woman Chief Executive (CE) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region?
Description Of This Question
Carrie Lam, a Beijing-backed civil servant, will become the first woman Chief Executive (CE) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. She will succeed Leung Chun-ying on July 1, 2017. The Chief Executive of Hong Kong is the head and representative of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and head of the Government of Hong Kong.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ‘Matoshree’ the book authored by Sumitra Mahajan is on which of the following characters?
- What is the India’s GDP forecast for FY 17, as per latest report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
- India and which United Nations organisation have launched partnership fund to promote sustainable development?
- Which of the following statements with respect to Usain Bolt is correct?
I. He presently holds the world record in both the 100m and 200m with timing of 9.58 sec and 19.19 sec respectively.
II. He is the only sprinter to win Olympic 100 m and 200 m titles at three consecutive Olympics, viz., Athens Olympics 2008, Beijing Olympics 2008 and London Olympics 2012.
- With which country Iran has signed an accord to boost military cooperation?