- Q. - Which company has become the new team sponsor for the Indian Cricket?
Description Of This Question
Mobile manufacturer OPPO Mobiles India Pvt Ltd has become the new team sponsor for the Indian cricket team for 5 years. The company in association with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) will start from April 2017 for a period of five years. The team sponsor gets to have its commercial logo on the both the men’s and women’s kits. Oppo will replace broadcasting giants Star India, whose tenure will expire in March 2017.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the newly appointed Indian Ambassador to European Union (EU)?
- Which parliamentary panel has recently recommended 100% pension to widow of deceased soldier?
- Who has been appointed the new India’s Ambassador to the Kingdom of the Netherlands?
- Which country has become the largest stainless steel producer in the world in 2016, according to data released by the International Stainless Steel Forum (ISSF) 2017?
- Which committee has submitted report to the Government of India (GoI) to strengthen border protection?