- Q. - Which company has become the new team sponsor for the Indian Cricket?
Description Of This Question
Mobile manufacturer OPPO Mobiles India Pvt Ltd has become the new team sponsor for the Indian cricket team for 5 years. The company in association with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) will start from April 2017 for a period of five years. The team sponsor gets to have its commercial logo on the both the men’s and women’s kits. Oppo will replace broadcasting giants Star India, whose tenure will expire in March 2017.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s first international stock exchange “India International Exchange” has been launched in which city?
- Which international organisation has opened the South Asia Regional Training and Technical Assistance Center (SARTTAC) in India?
- Rene Preval, who passed away recently, was the former President of which country?
- Which country has announced to pull out of the Paris Climate Accord?
- What is the theme of the 2017 World Heritage Day (WHD)?