- Q. - Which union ministry has organized the 5th Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav (RSM)-2017?
Description Of This Question
The 5th edition of ‘Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav (RSM) – 2017’ has started at Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh on March 23 and will extend to other North Eastern states including, Dimapur (Nagaland), Majuli (Assam), Imphal (Manipur), Aizawl (Mizoram), Gangtok (Sikkim), Shillong (Meghalaya) till March 31. It is organized by the Union Ministry of Culture. The purpose of the RSM-2017 is to preserve, promote and popularize the heritage and cultural diversity of Indian culture and reconnect the new generation with Indian culture. Approx 5,000 artists from North East India and 2,000 artists from across the country will showcase India’s cultural heritage through performances, arts and cuisines.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Where is the headquarters of the Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA)?
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC)?
- The Gumti Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Which of the following states first banned the use of plastic bags?
- Which city has become the first Indian city to offer 1Gbps wired broadband internet service?