- Q. - Which union ministry has organized the 5th Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav (RSM)-2017?
Description Of This Question
The 5th edition of ‘Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav (RSM) – 2017’ has started at Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh on March 23 and will extend to other North Eastern states including, Dimapur (Nagaland), Majuli (Assam), Imphal (Manipur), Aizawl (Mizoram), Gangtok (Sikkim), Shillong (Meghalaya) till March 31. It is organized by the Union Ministry of Culture. The purpose of the RSM-2017 is to preserve, promote and popularize the heritage and cultural diversity of Indian culture and reconnect the new generation with Indian culture. Approx 5,000 artists from North East India and 2,000 artists from across the country will showcase India’s cultural heritage through performances, arts and cuisines.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian-American personality has won the National Science Foundations (NSF)’s Career Award-2017?
- Which city hosted the 4th India-CLMV Business Conclave-2017?
- Which state government has launched India’s first post office passport service center?
- Konstantinos Mitsotakis, who passed away recently, was the former Prime Minister of which country?
- The 2017 G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meeting has started in which country?