- Q. - Which union ministry has launched an online film certification system “e-Cinepramaan” to promote transparency and ease of doing business?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting, M Venkaiah Naidu has recently launched the Online Film Certification System “e-Cinepramaan” of the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) to promote transparency & Ease of Doing Business. The objective is to eliminate the need for human interface to the extent possible. Under the new process, the status of each application (filed by film producers) would be visible online in the dashboard of the producer/concerned CBFC official. Additionally, the new process will eliminate middle men and would mitigate chances of any corruption. The new online certification system would be an important step in making the CBFC Office paper less and would enable effective monitoring & real time progress tracking for both CBFC Officials and the applicant (Producers).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has formed a panel on separate flag for the state?
- How many nations have signed a treaty to ban nuclear weapons?
- Which international organisation has opened the South Asia Regional Training and Technical Assistance Center (SARTTAC) in India?
- Consider the following statements with respect to recent developments under Namami Gange Programme: I. National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) approved projects worth Rs 1,900 crore for creation of sewage treatment infrastructure in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Delhi. II. 100% sewage treatment facility will be made available for Haridwar, Rishikesh, Vrindavan, Varanasi, Allahabad and NCT of Delhi.
- Which city is hosting the 12th edition of G-20 Summit 2017?