- Q. - Which union ministry has launched an online film certification system “e-Cinepramaan” to promote transparency and ease of doing business?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting, M Venkaiah Naidu has recently launched the Online Film Certification System “e-Cinepramaan” of the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) to promote transparency & Ease of Doing Business. The objective is to eliminate the need for human interface to the extent possible. Under the new process, the status of each application (filed by film producers) would be visible online in the dashboard of the producer/concerned CBFC official. Additionally, the new process will eliminate middle men and would mitigate chances of any corruption. The new online certification system would be an important step in making the CBFC Office paper less and would enable effective monitoring & real time progress tracking for both CBFC Officials and the applicant (Producers).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which high-level committee has recently submitted its report on Scouts and Guides to the Union Government?
- Recently in which country Global Mobile Internet conference was held?
- Which country will chair the International Maritime Search and Rescue Exercise (IMMSAREX) to be held in November 2017 in Bay of Bengal?
- Which Indian bank has tied up with Inter-American Investment Corporation (IIC) to boost trade with Latin America?
- The 2017 Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (PBD) will be hosted by which city?