- Q. - Which union ministry has launched an online film certification system “e-Cinepramaan” to promote transparency and ease of doing business?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting, M Venkaiah Naidu has recently launched the Online Film Certification System “e-Cinepramaan” of the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) to promote transparency & Ease of Doing Business. The objective is to eliminate the need for human interface to the extent possible. Under the new process, the status of each application (filed by film producers) would be visible online in the dashboard of the producer/concerned CBFC official. Additionally, the new process will eliminate middle men and would mitigate chances of any corruption. The new online certification system would be an important step in making the CBFC Office paper less and would enable effective monitoring & real time progress tracking for both CBFC Officials and the applicant (Producers).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the new Chancellor of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)?
- Rene Preval, who passed away recently, was the former President of which country?
- Who will become the new Prime Minister of Nepal?
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of Cauvery Water Dispute Tribunal (CWDT)?
- Arun Sarma, who passed away recently, was the renowned personality of which field?