- Q. - Truecaller has partnered with which bank to launch its UPI-based mobile payment service “Truecaller Pay”?
Description Of This Question
Truecaller has partnered with ICICI Bank to launch its new Unified Payments Interface (UPI)-based mobile payment service “Truecaller Pay” for Indian Truecaller users. The users will be able to create their unique Virtual Payment Address (VPA) in the app and can instantly send or receive money using any UPI supported bank or an UPI ID or via mobile numbers registered with BHIM App. It can be used to transfer money, recharge phone as well as pay postpaid phone bills. The non-ICICI bank users can register on to Truecaller Pay app as well.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Airports Authority of India flagged Ambulance service with Advanced Life Support Systems (ALS) in which Indian state?
- India’s first smart grid project has successfully created by which institute?
- Which country is hosting the 2017 G7 summit?
- Who among the following won the Unite Ideas UNGAViz Textual Analysis and Visualisation Challenge held by UN?
- Indian Army will re-introduce CASO as ‘permanent feature’ of counter-terror operations. What does “CASO” stands for?