- Q. - Truecaller has partnered with which bank to launch its UPI-based mobile payment service “Truecaller Pay”?
Description Of This Question
Truecaller has partnered with ICICI Bank to launch its new Unified Payments Interface (UPI)-based mobile payment service “Truecaller Pay” for Indian Truecaller users. The users will be able to create their unique Virtual Payment Address (VPA) in the app and can instantly send or receive money using any UPI supported bank or an UPI ID or via mobile numbers registered with BHIM App. It can be used to transfer money, recharge phone as well as pay postpaid phone bills. The non-ICICI bank users can register on to Truecaller Pay app as well.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the gold in the 50km event of the National Race Walking Championship-2017?
- Which Indian Institute’s researchers have synthesised a small molecule codenamed 5g showing a degree of promise as an anticancer agent?
- Which state government has observed “Parents’ Worship Day” on February 14?
- India’s biggest Global Skill Park will be set up in which city?
- Name the Indian player who lifted the US $15,000 International Tennis Federation (ITF) men’s Futures tennis title played in Singapore.