- Q. - Truecaller has partnered with which bank to launch its UPI-based mobile payment service “Truecaller Pay”?
Description Of This Question
Truecaller has partnered with ICICI Bank to launch its new Unified Payments Interface (UPI)-based mobile payment service “Truecaller Pay” for Indian Truecaller users. The users will be able to create their unique Virtual Payment Address (VPA) in the app and can instantly send or receive money using any UPI supported bank or an UPI ID or via mobile numbers registered with BHIM App. It can be used to transfer money, recharge phone as well as pay postpaid phone bills. The non-ICICI bank users can register on to Truecaller Pay app as well.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which tennis pair has won the 2017 Aircel Chennai Open men’s doubles tournament?
- Name the Indian player who lifted the US $15,000 International Tennis Federation (ITF) men’s Futures tennis title played in Singapore.
- Which country has renamed part of the South China Sea as the North Natuna Sea?
- Which country has become the first country in the world to ban the mining of metals?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Global Cybersecurity Index (GCI)?