- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD)?
Description Of This Question
The World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD) is observed every year on March 15 to promote the basic rights of all consumers, demanding that those rights are respected and protected. It also gives people a chance to protest against the market abuses and social injustices. The 2017 theme is ‘Building a Digital World Consumers can Trust’. In India, besides the WCRD, we observe the National Consumer Day (NCD) on 24th of December every year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Where was 13th Inter-Governmental Commission meeting held?
- Who has been crowned Miss Teen Universe 2017?
- Which city to host the first edition of Gramin Khel Mahotsav (GKM)?
- P Govardhan Reddy, the noted politician has passed away. He belongs to which political party?
- Indian Boxers won 8 Medals, including five Gold, at 48th Grand Prix Usti Nad Labem. Where was the competition held?