- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD)?
Description Of This Question
The World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD) is observed every year on March 15 to promote the basic rights of all consumers, demanding that those rights are respected and protected. It also gives people a chance to protest against the market abuses and social injustices. The 2017 theme is ‘Building a Digital World Consumers can Trust’. In India, besides the WCRD, we observe the National Consumer Day (NCD) on 24th of December every year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated the second meeting of National Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction (NPDRR) in which city?
- Which university has bagged Visitors’ Award for ‘Best University 2017’?
- Which of the following Indian peacekeepers to be honored posthumously with UN Dag Hammarskjold Medal for their courage and sacrifice?
- India signed a US $39.2 million loan agreement with the World Bank for the “citizen-centric service delivery” project in __________.
- Which country has recently hosted the Chitwan Elephant Festival to promote tourism?