- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD)?
Description Of This Question
The World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD) is observed every year on March 15 to promote the basic rights of all consumers, demanding that those rights are respected and protected. It also gives people a chance to protest against the market abuses and social injustices. The 2017 theme is ‘Building a Digital World Consumers can Trust’. In India, besides the WCRD, we observe the National Consumer Day (NCD) on 24th of December every year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Rowa Wildlife Sanctuary (RWS) is located in which state?
- On how many suspected shell companies, the bourses has been asked by SEBI to initiate action?
- Who was adjudged the “Player of the Series” in the just-concluded India-Sri Lanka Test Series?
- Which state government has observed “Parents’ Worship Day” on February 14?
- Who has won the 2017 the Hero Indian Open golf tournament?