- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 International Rare Disease Day (IRDD)?
Description Of This Question
The International Rare Disease Day (IRDD) is held every year on the last day of February to raise awareness for rare diseases and improve access to treatment and medical representation for individuals with rare diseases and their families. The 2017 IRDD is held on February 28 with theme “Research” and slogan ‘With research, possibilities are limitless’ to recognize the crucial role that patients play in research.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which union minister has launched the “Cyber Swachhta Kendra” for Botnet cleaning and Malware analysis?
- Who has been appointed as the new CEO of Prasar Bharti?
- The International Conference and Exhibition on Re-enforced Plastics (ICERP) has started in which Indian city?
- Who will be appointed as Nyaya Mitras to expedite the pending cases across the country?
- Who is the author of the book “Indira Gandhi – A life in nature”?