- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 International Rare Disease Day (IRDD)?
Description Of This Question
The International Rare Disease Day (IRDD) is held every year on the last day of February to raise awareness for rare diseases and improve access to treatment and medical representation for individuals with rare diseases and their families. The 2017 IRDD is held on February 28 with theme “Research” and slogan ‘With research, possibilities are limitless’ to recognize the crucial role that patients play in research.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Healthcare Access and Quality Index (HAQI), according to latest Lancet report “Global Burden of Disease (GBD)”?
- Who has won the 2017 ATP Mexico Open hard court tennis tournament?
- India’s largest floating solar Photo-Voltaic (PV) plant has been installed in which state?
- Who has become first Indian to finish toughest cycle race Race Across America (RAAM) in solo category?
- Which state to host the 5th North East Connectivity Summit-2018?