- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 International Rare Disease Day (IRDD)?
Description Of This Question
The International Rare Disease Day (IRDD) is held every year on the last day of February to raise awareness for rare diseases and improve access to treatment and medical representation for individuals with rare diseases and their families. The 2017 IRDD is held on February 28 with theme “Research” and slogan ‘With research, possibilities are limitless’ to recognize the crucial role that patients play in research.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 70th edition of World Health Assembly (WHA70) has started in which city?
- Which country has overtaken US to become the World’s largest Ice Cream producer?
- Which tennis pair has won the 2017 Aircel Chennai Open men’s doubles tournament?
- Who launched the National Dairy Development Board’s (NDDB’s) Quality Mark “Logo” ?
- India’s first bus to run on biogas will start from which of the following cities?