- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 International Day of Forests?
Description Of This Question
The International Day of Forests is observed every year on March 21 to celebrate and raise awareness of the importance of all types of forests and of trees outside forests for the benefit of current and future generations. The 2017 theme is ‘Forests and Energy’. The theme highlights the importance of wood energy in improving people’s lives, powering sustainable development and mitigating climate change.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who topped the Fortune 500 list recently ?
- NASA Scientists have detected what unusual element on the distant Neptune sized planet?
- The G-7 Foreign Ministers meeting has started in which country?
- Who has been appointed the new member to the Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
- What was the name given to the unique microbus recently discovered by NASA?