- Q. - Which state government has signed MoU with Invest India to encourage start ups?
Description Of This Question
The Odisha government has recently signed MoU with Invest India to support startups in the state The MoU will also facilitate networking between Odisha start-ups and global start-up ecosystem. Invest India will also extend knowledge support for development in MSME sector with focus on food processing, agro-processing and spices. Apart from this, the Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has officially launched the Start-up Odisha Helpline “18003457100” to offer hands-on assistance to youths aspiring to be entrepreneurs. The purpose of the helpline is to provide a platform to youths, incubators and other stakeholders in the start-up eco-system to get easy redressal of their queries related to policy, fund raising, company incorporation and idea validation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Former Union Minister and senior Congress leader Santosh Mohan Dev passed away recently. To which Lok Sabha constituency did he belong?
- Who has been appointed the new Deputy Governor in Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- The book “Death Under The Deodars: The Adventures of Miss Ripley-Bean” has been authored by whom?
- Who was adjudged the “Player of the Series” in the just-concluded India-Sri Lanka Test Series?
- Who has been appointed as the new CEO of Prasar Bharti?