- Q. - Which state government has signed MoU with Invest India to encourage start ups?
Description Of This Question
The Odisha government has recently signed MoU with Invest India to support startups in the state The MoU will also facilitate networking between Odisha start-ups and global start-up ecosystem. Invest India will also extend knowledge support for development in MSME sector with focus on food processing, agro-processing and spices. Apart from this, the Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has officially launched the Start-up Odisha Helpline “18003457100” to offer hands-on assistance to youths aspiring to be entrepreneurs. The purpose of the helpline is to provide a platform to youths, incubators and other stakeholders in the start-up eco-system to get easy redressal of their queries related to policy, fund raising, company incorporation and idea validation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s first Aquatic Rainbow Technology Park (ARTP) will be set up in which city?
- Which state’s government is planning to declare “no school bag day” on Saturdays in all the state-run schools?
- Which city to host the first edition of Gramin Khel Mahotsav (GKM)?
- Where was India’s second Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) established?
- Who was appointed as Secretary of Department of Telecommunications (DoT)?