- Q. - Which state government has signed MoU with Invest India to encourage start ups?
Description Of This Question
The Odisha government has recently signed MoU with Invest India to support startups in the state The MoU will also facilitate networking between Odisha start-ups and global start-up ecosystem. Invest India will also extend knowledge support for development in MSME sector with focus on food processing, agro-processing and spices. Apart from this, the Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has officially launched the Start-up Odisha Helpline “18003457100” to offer hands-on assistance to youths aspiring to be entrepreneurs. The purpose of the helpline is to provide a platform to youths, incubators and other stakeholders in the start-up eco-system to get easy redressal of their queries related to policy, fund raising, company incorporation and idea validation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which city to host the National conference on Jal Kranti Abhiyan?
- India will provide how much amount to Bangladesh under new “Muktijodha scholarship” scheme?
- Which committee has submitted report to the Government of India (GoI) to strengthen border protection?
- The Nobel Prize Series India 2017 has recently started in which state?
- Who has been sworn-in as the new Chief Justice of India (CJI)?