- Q. - Which state government has recently gave official language status to endangered tribal language “Kurukh”?
Description Of This Question
Recently, the West Bengal government has granted official language status to endangered tribal language “Kurukh” of the Dravidian family. The language is spoken by Oraon and Kisan tribes. Apart from this, the state government has granted official status to Rajbanshi-Kamtapuri language spoken by the Koch Rajbanshi community.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The G-7 Foreign Ministers meeting has started in which country?
- Which country has become the first country to open an honorary consulate office in Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City)?
- How much loan amount was sanctioned by NABARD for creation of rural infrastructure in Rajasthan?
- Which union minister has launched Operation Clean Portal for transparent tax administration?
- Name the iconic European feminist politician who died recently.