- Q. - Which state government has recently gave official language status to endangered tribal language “Kurukh”?
Description Of This Question
Recently, the West Bengal government has granted official language status to endangered tribal language “Kurukh” of the Dravidian family. The language is spoken by Oraon and Kisan tribes. Apart from this, the state government has granted official status to Rajbanshi-Kamtapuri language spoken by the Koch Rajbanshi community.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Mahananda Wildlife Sanctuary (MWS) is located in which state?
- Shyam Kumar is associated with which sports?
- The Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is located in which state?
- What is the theme of 11th National Statistics Day observed on June 29, 2017?
- India will provide how much amount to Bangladesh under new “Muktijodha scholarship” scheme?