- Q. - Which state government has made Sanskrit compulsory up to class VIII in all classes?
Description Of This Question
The Assam government has made Sanskrit education compulsory in all state board schools till Class VIII. Apart from making Sanskrit mandatory, the cabinet also created a post to monitor cleanliness in government-run schools under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Assam government has also decided to appoint a computer teacher in all high schools to provide students access to computer education.
Related Topics & Questions:
- For improving the health of whom the Health Ministry has issued Operational Guidelines for Planning and Implementation of Family Participatory Care (FPC)?
- The World Hindi Day (WHD) is observed on which date?
- Which state is hosting the 13th edition of National Agriculture Science Congress (NASC)-2017?
- India’s first public bicycle sharing project was launched in _________.
- With which country India signed a “white shipping” agreement to improve data sharing on non-classified merchant navy ships or cargo ship?