- Q. - Which state government has made Sanskrit compulsory up to class VIII in all classes?
Description Of This Question
The Assam government has made Sanskrit education compulsory in all state board schools till Class VIII. Apart from making Sanskrit mandatory, the cabinet also created a post to monitor cleanliness in government-run schools under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Assam government has also decided to appoint a computer teacher in all high schools to provide students access to computer education.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What was the theme of 2017 International Mother’s Day?
- Who is the newly elected Chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)?
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Tata Sons?
- Parliament of this country in April 2017 decided to transfer the control of royal agencies from the government to the new King Maha Vajiralongkorn.
- The World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development is observed on which date?