- Q. - Which state government has made Sanskrit compulsory up to class VIII in all classes?
Description Of This Question
The Assam government has made Sanskrit education compulsory in all state board schools till Class VIII. Apart from making Sanskrit mandatory, the cabinet also created a post to monitor cleanliness in government-run schools under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Assam government has also decided to appoint a computer teacher in all high schools to provide students access to computer education.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian institute has won the International Mercury Awards for the year 2016-17?
- Name the US actor best known as the star of the 1960s hit TV series Batman who died recently.
- India’s first hill station bicycle path has opened in which state?
- Gregg Allaman, the renowned musician passed away. He hailed from which country?
- What is the theme of the 2017 New Delhi World Book Fair (NDWBF)?