- Q. - Which state government has launched “Tirtha Darshan” scheme for senior citizens?
Description Of This Question
The Haryana government has recently launched “Tirtha Darshan” scheme for senior citizens. As per the scheme, senior citizens above 60 years of age and of Haryana domicile would be able to go on a pilgrimage within the country at government expense. Under the scheme, the government would bear the entire cost of the tour of senior citizens belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. The senior citizens would be selected for the pilgrimage on the basis of draw of lots. Over 400 destinations can be visited under the scheme.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How much amount was given as grant by EU and France to curb emissions in India under the Moblise Your City (MYC) initiative?
- India’s first underwater metro tunnel will come up in which city?
- The International Olympic Committee (IOC) in July 2017 agreed to award the 2024 and 2028 Games to two cities. Name the two cities that will be hosting the 2024 and 2028 Olympic Games.
- Sitaram Panchal, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
- Konstantinos Mitsotakis, who passed away recently, was the former Prime Minister of which country?