- Q. - Which state government has launched “Tirtha Darshan” scheme for senior citizens?
Description Of This Question
The Haryana government has recently launched “Tirtha Darshan” scheme for senior citizens. As per the scheme, senior citizens above 60 years of age and of Haryana domicile would be able to go on a pilgrimage within the country at government expense. Under the scheme, the government would bear the entire cost of the tour of senior citizens belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. The senior citizens would be selected for the pilgrimage on the basis of draw of lots. Over 400 destinations can be visited under the scheme.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The World Bank (WB) has signed how much amount of credit agreement with Uttarakhand to improve quality of health care services?
- With which country Union Health Ministry collaborated to launch the national human milk bank called ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’ in New Delhi?
- VVPAT stands for
- The Nobel Prize Series India 2017 has recently started in which state?
- T V Parasuram, who passed away recently, was related to which field?