- Q. - Which state government has launched a program to provide free wifi facilities in educational institutions?
Description Of This Question
The Bihar government has recently launched an ambitious programme to provide free WiFi facilities in colleges and universities on the occasion of Bihar Diwas. The purpose of the program is to provide free Wi-Fi facility to help youths to move ahead in life and to become digital smart. The foundation day of Bihar which is also known as Bihar Diwas (or Bihar Sthapana Diwas) is celebrated every year on March 22. It was on this day when the British carved out the state from Bengal Presidency in 1912.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian student has been selected to represent India as young journalist at the global Football for Friendship (F4F) social programme?
- The Union Government will launch which platform to leverage Information Technology (IT)?
- With which group of countries did the Union Cabinet approved the signing of Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) in respect of tax matters?
- On which company the Centre has slapped a new penalty of US $264 million for producing less than the targeted natural gas from KG—D6 fields in 2015—16?
- Who won the 10th Mumbai Mayor’s Cup International Open Chess Tournament?