- Q. - Which state government has launched an Idea2POC fund for women entrepreneurs?
Description Of This Question
The Karnataka government has launched a Rs 10-crore Idea2POC (Idea to Proof of Concept) fund for women entrepreneurs. Under the fund, the Department of Information Technology, Biotechnology and Science & Technology can sanction upto Rs 50 lakhs for any woman innovator looking for funds for proof of concept validation, certification, and for other purposes such as to cover costs in manufacturing pilot devices. The new fund for women entrepreneurs was set up by the IT, BT and S&T Department, under the MultiSector Startup Policy of Karnataka. Apart from this, Karnataka already has three other Idea2POC funds, one for all technology sectors (Rs 10 crore), one focused on agriculture (Rs 2.5 crore) and another focused on tourism (Rs 2.5 crore).
Related Topics & Questions:
- The National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) has recently imposed a 5-year ban on BBC. NTCA is the statutory body of which union ministry?
- Which institution has bagged the SILF-MILAT Institutional Excellence Award for 2017?
- Manappuram Finance launched its own co-branded prepaid card in tie-up with
- In a first, which War Museum of the world was lit up in the colours of Indian National Flag to mark 70th Independence Day of India?
- Who has been nominated as the US ambassador to Afghanistan by the President Donald Trump?