- Q. - Which state government has launched a 24X7 toll free helpline number “181” for distressed women?
Description Of This Question
The Chief minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik has recently launched a 24X7 toll free helpline number 181 for distressed women in all the 30 districts of the state on the occasion on International Women’s Day. The helpline will facilitate quick response of various services including lodging police complaint to provide medical, legal and counselling to women victims.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has observed “Parents’ Worship Day” on February 14?
- Adam Peaty defended his 50m breaststroke title to complete a World Aquatics Championships double-double. The country to which he belongs is
- Which country has approved a controversial bill to toughen security laws?
- The first NIMCARE World Health Day Summit 2017 has started in which city?
- Which state government has launched “RAHAT” project for treatment of heart disease in remote and rural areas?