- Q. - Which state government has launched a 24X7 toll free helpline number “181” for distressed women?
Description Of This Question
The Chief minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik has recently launched a 24X7 toll free helpline number 181 for distressed women in all the 30 districts of the state on the occasion on International Women’s Day. The helpline will facilitate quick response of various services including lodging police complaint to provide medical, legal and counselling to women victims.
Related Topics & Questions:
- BCAS has recently suspended the licence of budget carrier IndiGo’s aviation security training facility. What does BCAS stands for?
- Who was appointed as the Interim CEO of Infosys?
- Which state government has recently signed MoU with Union Aviation Ministry for Udan scheme?
- Which neuroscientist famous for studying Albert Einstein’s brain died recently?
- Which of the following organ / tissue of human body is most sensitive to intake of lead?