- Q. - Srinath Narayanan is associated with which sports?
Description Of This Question
Srinath Narayanan from Chennai will soon become the India’s 46th Grandmaster after he defeated Spanish GM David Anton Guijarro at the 2017 Sharjah Masters chess tournament. He became India’s youngest FIDE-rated player in 2002 when he was just 8 and also finished as joint winner in the Under-12 World Championship in 2005 in France. Srinath became an International Master at the age of 14 and crossed the 2500 Elo rating in 2016. He had already secured five GM norms.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian diplomat has been appointed as the member of the United Nations (UN)’ Joint Inspection Unit (JIU)?
- What is the theme of the 2017 World Thalassaemia Day (WTD)?
- The Uttar Pradesh government has renamed Agra airport after
- The National Tourism Day is celebrated on which day in India?
- What is the India’s GDP growth rate in 2018, as per latest World Bank’s Global Economic Prospects (GEP) report?