- Q. - Srinath Narayanan is associated with which sports?
Description Of This Question
Srinath Narayanan from Chennai will soon become the India’s 46th Grandmaster after he defeated Spanish GM David Anton Guijarro at the 2017 Sharjah Masters chess tournament. He became India’s youngest FIDE-rated player in 2002 when he was just 8 and also finished as joint winner in the Under-12 World Championship in 2005 in France. Srinath became an International Master at the age of 14 and crossed the 2500 Elo rating in 2016. He had already secured five GM norms.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country launched the Sahara Forest Project?
- What will be the inset letter in the new batch of Rs. 500 banknotes released recently by the RBI?
- What was the retail inflation, as measured by Consumer Price Index (CPI), during July 2017?
- As per Union Budget 2017-18, the Payments Regulatory Board (PRB) will be set up under the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Who will be chairman of the proposed board?
- In which country a new fruit bat species resembling Star War’s character ‘Yoda’ was discovered?