- Q. - Srinath Narayanan is associated with which sports?
Description Of This Question
Srinath Narayanan from Chennai will soon become the India’s 46th Grandmaster after he defeated Spanish GM David Anton Guijarro at the 2017 Sharjah Masters chess tournament. He became India’s youngest FIDE-rated player in 2002 when he was just 8 and also finished as joint winner in the Under-12 World Championship in 2005 in France. Srinath became an International Master at the age of 14 and crossed the 2500 Elo rating in 2016. He had already secured five GM norms.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the newly elected Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas?
- An exhibition titled ‘Swachhagraha – Bapu Ko Karyanjali’ has inaugurated in which city to mark 100 years of the historic Champaran Satyagraha?
- India’s first bio refinery plant has set up in which of the following states?
- Where did the India-ASEAN Youth Summit begin?
- Who has recently taken charge as new Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?