- Q. - Which parliamentary committee has suggested merger of state-run telecom firms BSNL and MTNL for their long-term survival?
Description Of This Question
The Committee of Petitions headed by BJP MP Bhagat Singh Koshyari has tabled a report in Lok Sabha which suggests the merger state-run telecom firms Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) for their long-term survival. As per the Parliamentary committee report, the merger will create a bigger state-owned telecom company, which would give a tough competition to other private telecom players present in the market.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The book “Between Two Worlds – The Assamese Sikhs” has been authored by whom?
- Which country hosted the 2017 International Basava Convention (IBC)?
- Which city to host the National conference on Jal Kranti Abhiyan?
- Which country to host the 2019 Combined World Cup for shooting?
- Amy Krouse Rosenthal, the renowned author has passed away. She hailed from which country?