- Q. - How much loan amount has been sanctioned by the World Bank (WB) for the Tejaswini project?
Description Of This Question
The World Bank (WB) will provide $63 million loan to India to empower approx 6.8 lakh adolescent girls in Jharkhand under the ‘Tejaswini: Socio-Economic Empowerment of Adolescent Girls and Young Women’ project. For this, a financing agreement for International Development Association (IDA) credit of $ 63 million (equivalent) has recently signed between the WB and the Government of India (GoI). The Tejaswini project will be delivered in 17 districts of Jharkhand. It has three main components — expanding social, educational and economic opportunities; intensive service delivery; and state capacity-building and implementation support. The closing date for the project is June 30, 2021.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the India’s real GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to latest rating review by Fitch Ratings?
- Who will be conferred with the 2016 Dada Saheb Phalke award?
- Pathani Patnaik, who passed away recently, was the renowned litterateur from which state?
- Which country has won 18th Asian Junior Team Squash Championship-2017?
- Which Bollywood film has won the best film honour at the 2017 Hong Kong International Film Festival?