- Q. - Maggie MacDonnell has won the 2017 Global Teacher Prize. She hails from which country?
Description Of This Question
Maggie MacDonnell of Canada has won the 2017 Global Teacher Prize for changing the lives of her students and transforming her community in village of Salluit, which has a high rate of suicide. Salluit is an Inuit village deep in the Canadian Arctic. It is one of the world’s most remote regions, surrounded by snow and ice. The Global Teacher Prize is awarded by the Varkey Foundation under the patronage of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister, and Emir of Dubai.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The construction of world’s largest optical telescope has started in which country?
- India’s first NBA Basketball School has started in which city?
- Which Indian bank has launched a unique credit card “Unnati” to spread credit inclusion?
- Pathani Patnaik, who passed away recently, was the renowned litterateur from which state?
- The National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) is observed on which date in India?