- Q. - The Kaundinya Wildlife Sanctuary (KWLS) is located in which state?
Description Of This Question
The Kaundinya Wild Life Sanctuary (KWLS) is a wildlife sanctuary and an elephant reserve loacted in Andhra Pradesh. It is the only sanctuary in Andhra Pradesh with a population of Asian elephants, which migrated after 200 years from neighbouring regions. The sanctuary is covered by southern tropical dry deciduous and thorn forests. Some of the important flora consists of Albizia amara, Acacia, Lagerstroemia, Ficus, bamboo, and a species which is a regeneration of Santalum album.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the author of the book “The Sleepwalker’s Dream: A Novel”?
- Which union minister has recently launched Test & Treat policy for HIV patients?
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of Cauvery Water Dispute Tribunal (CWDT)?
- Who has been honoured with the first-ever Kuldip Nayar journalism award 2017?
- The 2017 All India Conference of Waqf Boards has started in which city?