- Q. - The Kaundinya Wildlife Sanctuary (KWLS) is located in which state?
Description Of This Question
The Kaundinya Wild Life Sanctuary (KWLS) is a wildlife sanctuary and an elephant reserve loacted in Andhra Pradesh. It is the only sanctuary in Andhra Pradesh with a population of Asian elephants, which migrated after 200 years from neighbouring regions. The sanctuary is covered by southern tropical dry deciduous and thorn forests. Some of the important flora consists of Albizia amara, Acacia, Lagerstroemia, Ficus, bamboo, and a species which is a regeneration of Santalum album.
Related Topics & Questions:
- S Ramassamy, who passed away recently, was the former Chief Minister of which state/UT?
- Who was posthumously awarded with the President’s Police Medal for Gallantry – highest police medal – on Independence Day 2017?
- Who has won the 2017 Polly Umrigar Award for International Cricketer of the Year?
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
- Adam Peaty defended his 50m breaststroke title to complete a World Aquatics Championships double-double. The country to which he belongs is