- Q. - Kalika Prasad Bhattacharya, who recently passed away, was the noted folk singer of which language?
Description Of This Question
Kalika Prasad Bhattacharya (46), the noted Bengali folk music singer, has recently passed away in Hooghly district, West Bengal. Besides popularising folk songs of rural Bengal among the present generation in the albums of his band ‘Dohar’, he had also lent his voice in films like Jaatishwar (2014), Moner Manush (2010) and Bhuban Majhi (2017).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which union minister has launched a month-long plantation drive to mark Van Mahotsav-2017?
- Which country has become the world’s first country to cease FM radio broadcasting?
- Which city has hosted the 7th edition of Indian Seed Congress (ISC)-2017?
- Who has been appointed the new chief justice of Madras High Court?
- Who will become the first woman Chief Executive (CE) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region?