- Q. - Kalika Prasad Bhattacharya, who recently passed away, was the noted folk singer of which language?
Description Of This Question
Kalika Prasad Bhattacharya (46), the noted Bengali folk music singer, has recently passed away in Hooghly district, West Bengal. Besides popularising folk songs of rural Bengal among the present generation in the albums of his band ‘Dohar’, he had also lent his voice in films like Jaatishwar (2014), Moner Manush (2010) and Bhuban Majhi (2017).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the newly appointed Secretary in the Ministry of Tribal Affairs?
- Which union ministery has launched the Botnet Cleaning and Malware Analysis Centre (BCMAC) for analysis of malware and botnets that affect networks and systems?
- Which Department has formed an Anomalies Committee to look into CPSE pay revision issues?
- Which news agency will set up $1 million fund to boost BRICS media cooperation?
- Which Indian sportsperson has clinched bronze in men’s Greco-Roman 85kg category at the 2017 Asian Wrestling Championship?