- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the global Energy Architecture Performance Index (EAPI) 2017?
Description Of This Question
India has been ranked 87th out of 127 countries in the global Energy Architecture Performance Index (EAPI) 2017, as per recently released 5th annual edition of the Global Energy Architecture Performance Index Report 2017. Switzerland has topped the list, followed by Norway, Sweden, Denmark and France. The EAPI is developed by the World Economic Forum (WEF) in collaboration with Accenture, which looks at trends and the real performance of countries’ energy systems. The 2017 report includes the findings from benchmarking 127 countries on 18 indicators covering contribution to economic growth and development, environmental sustainability, and energy access and security. The EAPI offers the latest available global energy data, aiding policy formation by providing a reliable indicator of strengths and target areas for improvement.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which city is the world’s most crowded cities, according to World Economic Forum (WEF) citing UN Habitat Data?
- In which region of India the Mission Indradhanush will be launched on October 7, 2017?
- Roman Herzog, who passed away recently, was the former President of which country?
- Who has become the first Indian to be nominated as a member of the ITTF Umpires and Referees Committee (URC)?
- What is the theme of 2017 BRICS Summit?