- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the global Energy Architecture Performance Index (EAPI) 2017?
Description Of This Question
India has been ranked 87th out of 127 countries in the global Energy Architecture Performance Index (EAPI) 2017, as per recently released 5th annual edition of the Global Energy Architecture Performance Index Report 2017. Switzerland has topped the list, followed by Norway, Sweden, Denmark and France. The EAPI is developed by the World Economic Forum (WEF) in collaboration with Accenture, which looks at trends and the real performance of countries’ energy systems. The 2017 report includes the findings from benchmarking 127 countries on 18 indicators covering contribution to economic growth and development, environmental sustainability, and energy access and security. The EAPI offers the latest available global energy data, aiding policy formation by providing a reliable indicator of strengths and target areas for improvement.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which two places in Kerala saw the laying down of foundation stone for two mega food parks?
- Which public sector bank has launched mobile wallet “Bataua” for digital payments?
- Who is the newly appointed Defence Minister of India?
- Roman Herzog, who passed away recently, was the former President of which country?
- Who will head the committee formed by the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to review UGC recommendations?