- Q. - India’s longest cable-stayed bridge across river Narmada is situated on which National Highway (NH)?
Description Of This Question
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently inaugurated the India’s longest cable-bridge over the Narmada River on the Ahmedabad-Mumbai section of NH-8 (New NH-48) in Bharuch, Guajarat. The four-lane extra-dosed bridge is 20.8m wide, with 14.5m carriageway and 3m footpath. It is supported on 9 Pylons of 36 meter height on pile foundation of 1.5m diameter. The bridge will be lit by more than 400 LED lights. The bridge is built by Larsen and Turbo, as a part of the Rs. 379 crore project of the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI).
Related Topics & Questions:
- With which Public Sector Bank did Asian Development Bank (ADB) sign a $100 million loan to finance Solar Rooftop projects?
- Which city to host the 4th edition of National Standards Conclave (NSC)?
- Which country to host the 2018 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM)?
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
- Darcus Howe, the well-known black power activist has passed away. He hailed from which country?