- Q. - India’s longest cable-stayed bridge across river Narmada is situated on which National Highway (NH)?
Description Of This Question
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently inaugurated the India’s longest cable-bridge over the Narmada River on the Ahmedabad-Mumbai section of NH-8 (New NH-48) in Bharuch, Guajarat. The four-lane extra-dosed bridge is 20.8m wide, with 14.5m carriageway and 3m footpath. It is supported on 9 Pylons of 36 meter height on pile foundation of 1.5m diameter. The bridge will be lit by more than 400 LED lights. The bridge is built by Larsen and Turbo, as a part of the Rs. 379 crore project of the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has become the new Solicitor General of India?
- A satellite named _____________, Developed by ISRO for the SAARC region will be launched on May 5, 2017.
- What is the theme of the 2017 World Population Day (WPD)?
- Arjun Tulshiram Pawar, who passed away recently, was related to which field?
- Who is the author of the book “Indira Gandhi – A life in nature”?