- Q. - Which Indian grandmaster has won bronze at 2017 Women’s World Chess Championship?
Description Of This Question
Indian grandmaster Harika Dronavalli has won a bronze medal at the 2017 Women’s World Chess Championship in Tehran. This is Harika’s 3rd bronze medal at the World Championship level. The first two were in Khanty-Mansiysk in 2012 and Sochi in 2015. Harika has won the World Juniors in 2008, Commonwealth women’s title in 2010, Asian Championship in 2011 as well as World Online Blitz Championship in 2015. She received the Arjuna Award in 2008.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country’s team has won the 5th edition of Asian School Hockey Championship-2017?
- Which state government has recently launched ‘unemployment allowance scheme’?
- Which state government will launch e-wallet “Tokapoisa.in” for cashless transaction in local language?
- What is the India’s rank in the global Energy Architecture Performance Index (EAPI) 2017?
- Who has won the 2017 Presidential election of Iran?