- Q. - Which Indian grandmaster has won bronze at 2017 Women’s World Chess Championship?
Description Of This Question
Indian grandmaster Harika Dronavalli has won a bronze medal at the 2017 Women’s World Chess Championship in Tehran. This is Harika’s 3rd bronze medal at the World Championship level. The first two were in Khanty-Mansiysk in 2012 and Sochi in 2015. Harika has won the World Juniors in 2008, Commonwealth women’s title in 2010, Asian Championship in 2011 as well as World Online Blitz Championship in 2015. She received the Arjuna Award in 2008.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian NGO has won the 2017 UNDP Equator Prize for sustainable farming model?
- The Abohar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Which union minister has launched an integrated grievances redressal platform “MoPNG e Seva” for Petroleum and Gas related queries?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Index?
- Which online facility has been launched by the Union Government to provide direct solution to problem of agriculture sector?