- Q. - Which Indian grandmaster has won bronze at 2017 Women’s World Chess Championship?
Description Of This Question
Indian grandmaster Harika Dronavalli has won a bronze medal at the 2017 Women’s World Chess Championship in Tehran. This is Harika’s 3rd bronze medal at the World Championship level. The first two were in Khanty-Mansiysk in 2012 and Sochi in 2015. Harika has won the World Juniors in 2008, Commonwealth women’s title in 2010, Asian Championship in 2011 as well as World Online Blitz Championship in 2015. She received the Arjuna Award in 2008.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the India’s new ambassador to France?
- Which portal has been launched by the union government to ensure transparency in mining operations?
- The Domari language is spoken in which among the following regions?
- Which state government has recently signed MoU with Union Aviation Ministry for Udan scheme?
- Who has been bestowed with the 2017 Avvaiyar Award?