- Q. - Which Indian bank has launched a unique credit card “Unnati” to spread credit inclusion?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, Coal, New and Renewable Energy and Mines, Piyush Goyal has launched a unique credit card “SBI Unnati” in New Delhi to spread credit inclusion. Initially, SBI Unnati would have no annual fees for the four years and the credit card will be offered through 20,000-plus State Bank of India (SBI) branches. The card is targeted at all SBI customers, including the Jan Dhan account-holders across the country. Primarily, it is tailored for new users of credit cards, those who do not have a credit history.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the DG of Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPR&D)?
- Which state has started Special immunisation drive for children upto 5 years begins?
- Which state has become the first Indian state to shift to to January to December financial year?
- Which union ministry has made a provision enabling people to apply online for passports in Hindi?
- Which Indian environmental engineer has won the 2017 Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards?