- Q. - Which Indian bank has launched a unique credit card “Unnati” to spread credit inclusion?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, Coal, New and Renewable Energy and Mines, Piyush Goyal has launched a unique credit card “SBI Unnati” in New Delhi to spread credit inclusion. Initially, SBI Unnati would have no annual fees for the four years and the credit card will be offered through 20,000-plus State Bank of India (SBI) branches. The card is targeted at all SBI customers, including the Jan Dhan account-holders across the country. Primarily, it is tailored for new users of credit cards, those who do not have a credit history.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian hockey player has become a member of International Hockey Federation (FIH) Athletes’ Committee?
- Who has been bestowed with the 2016 Saraswati Samman?
- Which of the following is the official mascot of the 22nd edition of Asian Athletics Championships-2017?
- What is the theme of 2017 World Meteorological Day (WMD)?
- Which social networking site has officially launched “Express Wi-Fi” internet services in India?