- Q. - Which Indian bank has launched a unique credit card “Unnati” to spread credit inclusion?
Description Of This Question
The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, Coal, New and Renewable Energy and Mines, Piyush Goyal has launched a unique credit card “SBI Unnati” in New Delhi to spread credit inclusion. Initially, SBI Unnati would have no annual fees for the four years and the credit card will be offered through 20,000-plus State Bank of India (SBI) branches. The card is targeted at all SBI customers, including the Jan Dhan account-holders across the country. Primarily, it is tailored for new users of credit cards, those who do not have a credit history.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government will launch e-wallet “Tokapoisa.in” for cashless transaction in local language?
- R R Laxman is associated with which sports?
- Who has taken charge as new secretary of the Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) in the finance ministry?
- Name the Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who was made the dean of engineering school of prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Who among the following is not one of the fours Managing Directors of LIC India?