- Q. - Which Indian bank has launched a mobile banking app “Mera iMobile” for rural customers?
Description Of This Question
The ICICI bank has recently launched a mobile banking app “Mera iMobile” for rural customers that allow them to access banking services as well as information on agri services. The app is open for both bank customers as well as others and is available in 11 different languages. The list of banking services includes Kisan Credit Card, Gold Loan, Farm Equipment Loan and loans to Self-Help Groups (SHGs). The app also enables them to undertake an array of frequently used banking services from their smartphone, without using mobile internet services. Additionally, it is the first banking app to offer agriculture related information like crop-wise mandi prices of nearly 230 crop varieties across 460 mandis. It also displays taluka-wise weather update for close to 3700 talukas across and over 300 districts, aiding farmers to plan their sowing and harvesting activities conveniently and in an informed manner.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with ADB for improving road connectivity and efficiency in Rajasthan?
- India’s first university only for Dalit students will come up in which city?
- Who is the newly appointed Defence Minister of India?
- Which country will become the world’s first country to completely divest from fossil fuels?
- Ela Gandhi, the granddaughter of Mahatma Gandhi, was honoured for lifetime activism at the 70th anniversary of the 1946 ‘Indian Passive Resistance Campaign’ in ________.