- Q. - India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with New Development Bank (NDB) for major district roads project in Madhya Pradesh?
Description Of This Question
The Government of India (GoI) has signed first loan agreement with New Development Bank (NDB) US$350 million for development and up-gradation of major district roads project in Madhya Pradesh. The objective of the Project is upgradation of major district roads in the state of Madhya Pradesh to improve connectivity of the interior areas of the state with the national and state highway networks. The project implementation is 5 years.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the prime minister of Pakistan who was disqualified by the country’s Supreme Court over ‘Panamagate’ issue.
- Who topped the Fortune 500 list recently ?
- The book “Scattered Souls” has been authored by whom?
- In which state India’s first centre of excellence for differently-abled sportsmen will be set up?
- Which Indian sportsperson will represent IOC’s Athletes’ Commission (AC) in the Badminton World Federation (BWF)