- Q. - India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with New Development Bank (NDB) for major district roads project in Madhya Pradesh?
Description Of This Question
The Government of India (GoI) has signed first loan agreement with New Development Bank (NDB) US$350 million for development and up-gradation of major district roads project in Madhya Pradesh. The objective of the Project is upgradation of major district roads in the state of Madhya Pradesh to improve connectivity of the interior areas of the state with the national and state highway networks. The project implementation is 5 years.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country/ organisation has designated the Pakistan based Hizbul Mujahideen as terrorist organisation?
- With which country India has agreed to establish 2-by-2 ministerial dialogue?
- The National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) is observed on which date in India?
- Which country will become the world’s largest milk producer by 2026, as per latest “OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2017-2026” report?
- Where will be the New Delhi-like AIIMS set up in Uttar Pradesh?