- Q. - India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with New Development Bank (NDB) for major district roads project in Madhya Pradesh?
Description Of This Question
The Government of India (GoI) has signed first loan agreement with New Development Bank (NDB) US$350 million for development and up-gradation of major district roads project in Madhya Pradesh. The objective of the Project is upgradation of major district roads in the state of Madhya Pradesh to improve connectivity of the interior areas of the state with the national and state highway networks. The project implementation is 5 years.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government will organise the first-of-its-kind “Tulip festival”?
- Which Indian squah player has won gold at 2017 Asian Continental Women Blitz Chess Championship?
- Which university has bagged Visitors’ Award for ‘Best University 2017’?
- Miroslav Lajcák was elected the President of 72nd session of United Nations General Assembly. He is a former Foreign Minister of ________.
- Nora Chopra, who passed away recently, was related to which field?