- Q. - Which of the following will become the first e-commerce company to take membership of the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)?
Description Of This Question
Paytm will become the first e-commerce company to take membership of the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) in April 2017. The move is significant because advertising violations by e-commerce companies, which are big spenders on television, print and digital media, have been on the rise in recent years. This move comes after the six complaints which are filed against the errant advertisers under the e-commerce majors PAYTM, Amazon, Clear trip, Magic bricks, free charge and Pepper fry for making false and misleading claims on November 2016.
Related Topics & Questions:
- “e-health project” will be launched by which state government with support of World Bank (WB)?
- What is the name of campaign launched by NITI Aayog to maximize the impact of Atal Tinkering Labs?
- What is the name of the India’s first unmanned tank developed for surveillance, mine detection and reconnaissance of nuclear threats?
- In which city the foundation stone for eight connectivity projects was laid down by Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari?
- India’s first Aquatic Rainbow Technology Park (ARTP) will be set up in which city?