- Q. - Which of the following is NOT a correct statement with respect to Surendranath Banerjee?
Description Of This Question
The fourth statement is not correct. Banarejee had co-founded Indian National Association with Anandmohan Bose but was not related to Sadharan Brahmo Samaj which was created by Bose along with Shibnath Shastri, Sib Chandra Deb, Umesh Chandra Dutta etc.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state will become the Indian state to opt for electronic transmission of postal ballot to service voters?
- Mario Soares, who passed away recently, was the former President of which country?
- Who has been appointed the new interim President of Badminton Association of India (BAI)?
- Who is the new Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) of the Indian Army?
- Which Indian cricket player has won the Sir Garfield Sober Trophy for 2016?