- Q. - Who has been declared the Man of the Series in the 2017 Border Gavaskar Trophy?
Description Of This Question
The Indian cricket team has recently won the 2017 Border Gavaskar Trophy by beating Australian cricket team by 8 wickets in the fourth and final Test at Himachal Pradesh. With this victory, India clinched the four test match series by 2-1. Ravindra Jadeja was declared the man of the match and also the man of the series.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following will become the first e-commerce company to take membership of the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)?
- What is the theme of the 2017 World Malaria Day (WMD)?
- India will be signing a MoU with which country to increase bilateral cooperation in urban transport policy?
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has tied up with which PSU company to develop low-cost lithium ion batteries for electric vehicles?
- Who became the first Indian to be nominated as a member of the Umpires and Referees Committee (URC) of International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)?