- Q. - Who has been declared the Man of the Series in the 2017 Border Gavaskar Trophy?
Description Of This Question
The Indian cricket team has recently won the 2017 Border Gavaskar Trophy by beating Australian cricket team by 8 wickets in the fourth and final Test at Himachal Pradesh. With this victory, India clinched the four test match series by 2-1. Ravindra Jadeja was declared the man of the match and also the man of the series.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the correct formula for calculating the rankings of districts on Sanitation coverage and Solid Liquid Waste Management (SLWM)?
- Which of the following Kalvari-class Scorpene stealth submarines has been launched recently for sea trials?
- Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of France?
- The 2017 International Shivratri Festival has started in which state?
- Who has been succeeded by Hasmukh Adhia as the new Union Finance Secretary?