- Q. - Who has been declared the Man of the Series in the 2017 Border Gavaskar Trophy?
Description Of This Question
The Indian cricket team has recently won the 2017 Border Gavaskar Trophy by beating Australian cricket team by 8 wickets in the fourth and final Test at Himachal Pradesh. With this victory, India clinched the four test match series by 2-1. Ravindra Jadeja was declared the man of the match and also the man of the series.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who of the following has won the 2017 Men’s Doubles Tallahassee Challenger title?
- Which state government has recently imposed a ban on sale of High in Fat, Salt and Sugar (HFSS) food at school canteens?
- Rifath Sharook has designed the world’s lightest satellite “KalamSat”. He hails from which country?
- Which state will become the first Indian state to invite all Twitter and Facebook users to interact with the Chief Minister (CM)?
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairperson of Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC)?